Reporting requirements. The State shall submit to EPA, by July of each year for the previous calendar year, an annual report providing the following information:
(1) The number of vehicles in the I/M area initially listed as having unresolved recalls, segregated by recall campaign number;
(2) The number of recalled vehicles brought into compliance by owners;
(3) The number of listed vehicles with unresolved recalls that, as of the end of the calendar year, were not yet due for inspection or registration;
(4) The number of recalled vehicles still in non-compliance that have either failed inspection or been denied registration on the basis of non-compliance with recall; and
(5) The number of recalled vehicles that are otherwise not in compliance.