Financial Assistance means any of the following forms of assistance not provided by other federal, state, local or tribal sources:
(1) Adult Care Assistance for adults who require non-medical personal care and supervision;
(2) Burial Assistance for indigent burials;
(3) Child Assistance for any child with special needs, in need of placement in a foster home or residential care facility, or in need of adoption or guardianship;
(4) Disaster Assistance;
(5) Emergency Assistance for essential needs to prevent hardship caused by burnout, flooding of homes, or other life threatening situations that may cause loss or damage of personal possessions;
(6) General Assistance for basic essential needs; or
(7) Tribal Work Experience Program for participants in work experience and training.