Attribution-eligible beneficiary means a beneficiary who during the QP Performance Period:
(1) Is not enrolled in Medicare Advantage or a Medicare cost plan;
(2) Does not have Medicare as a secondary payer;
(3) Is enrolled in both Medicare Parts A and B;
(4) Is at least 18 years of age;
(5) Is a United States resident; and
(6) Has a minimum of one claim for evaluation and management services furnished by an eligible clinician who is in the APM Entity for any period during the QP Performance Period or, for an Advanced APM that does not base attribution on evaluation and management services and for which attributed beneficiaries are not a subset of the attribution-eligible beneficiary population based on the requirement to have at least one claim for evaluation and management services furnished by an eligible clinician who is in the APM Entity for any period during the QP Performance Period, the attribution basis determined by CMS based upon the methodology the Advanced APM uses for attribution, which may include a combination of evaluation and management and/or other services.