Insurance affordability program
Insurance affordability program means a program that is one of the following:
(1) A State Medicaid program under title XIX of the Act.
(2) A State children's health insurance program (CHIP) under title XXI of the Act.
(3) A State basic health program established under section 1331 of the Affordable Care Act.
(4) A program that makes coverage in a qualified health plan through the Exchange with advance payments of the premium tax credit established under section 36B of the Internal Revenue Code available to qualified individuals.
(5) A program that makes available coverage in a qualified health plan through the Exchange with cost-sharing reductions established under section 1402 of the Affordable Care Act.