Operating scenario for the purposes of reporting and recordkeeping, means any specific operation of a PMPU and includes for each process:
(1) A description of the process and the type of process equipment used;
(2) An identification of related process vents and their associated emissions episodes and durations, wastewater PODs, and storage tanks;
(3) The applicable control requirements of this subpart, including the level of required control, and for vents, the level of control for each vent;
(4) The control or treatment devices used, as applicable, including a description of operating and/or testing conditions for any associated control device;
(5) The process vents, wastewater PODs, and storage tanks (including those from other processes) that are simultaneously routed to the control or treatment device(s);
(6) The applicable monitoring requirements of this subpart and any parametric level that assures compliance for all emissions routed to the control or treatment device;
(7) Calculations and engineering analyses required to demonstrate compliance; and
(8) For reporting purposes, a change to any of these elements not previously reported, except for paragraph (5) of this definition, shall constitute a new operating scenario.
40 CFR § 63.1251
Terms used in this subpart are defined in the Act, in subpart A of this part, or in this section. If the same term is defined in subpart A of this part and in this section, it shall have the meaning given in this section for the purposes of this subpart.