Monthly benefits payable.
Monthly benefits payable. We will not reduce your benefits on account of excess earnings for any month in which you, the beneficiary -
(1) Were not entitled to a monthly benefit;
(2) Were considered not entitled to benefits (due to non-covered work outside the United States or no child in care, as described in § 404.436);
(3) Were at full retirement age (as described in § 404.409(a));
(4) Were entitled to payment of a disability insurance benefit as defined in § 404.315; (see §§ 404.1592 and 404.1592a(b) which describes the work test if you are entitled to disability benefits);
(5) Are age 18 or over and entitled to a child's insurance benefit based on disability;
(6) Are entitled to a widow's or widower's insurance benefit based on disability; or
(7) Had a non-service month in your grace year (see paragraph (b) of this section). A non-service month is any month in which you, while entitled to retirement or survivors benefits:
(i) Do not work in self-employment (see paragraphs (c) and (d) of this section);
(ii) Do not perform services for wages greater than the monthly exempt amount set for that month (see paragraph (e) of this section and § 404.430); and
(iii) Do not work in non-covered remunerative activity on 7 or more days in a month while outside the United States. A non-service month occurs even if there are no excess earnings in the year.