(a) The completion of the following information on a free meal application:
(1) Names of all household members;
(2) Income received by each household member, identified by source of income (such as earnings, wages, welfare, pensions, support payments, unemployment compensation, social security and other cash income);
(3) The signature of an adult household member; and
(4) The last four digits of the social security number of the adult household member who signs the application, or an indication that the adult does not possess a social security number; or
(b) For a child who is a member of a household receiving SNAP, FDPIR, or TANF benefits, “documentation” means completion of only the following information on a free meal application:
(1) The name(s) and appropriate SNAP, FDPIR, or TANF case number(s) for the child(ren); and
(2) the signature of an adult member of the household.