Program of education
Program of education - means -
(1) Any curriculum or combination of subjects or unit courses pursued at a school which is generally accepted as necessary to meet requirements for a predetermined and identified educational, professional or vocational objective;
(2) Subjects or unit courses which fulfill requirements for more than one predetermined and identified objective if all objectives pursued are generally recognized as being related to a single career field;
(3) Any unit course or subject or combination of courses or subjects, pursued by an individual at an educational institution, required by the Administrator of the Small Business Administration as a condition to obtaining financial assistance under the provisions of 15 U.S.C. 636;
(4) A full-time program of apprenticeship or other training on-the-job approved as provided in § 21.4261 or § 21.4262 as appropriate; or
(5) A licensing or certification test, the passing of which demonstrates an individual's possession of the knowledge or skill required to enter into, maintain, or advance in employment in a predetermined and identified vocation or profession, provided that VA or a State approving agency has approved the test and the licensing or credentialing organization or entity that offers the test as provided in 38 U.S.C. 3689.