Physicians' services means the following Medicare covered professional services:
(1) Surgery, consultation, home, office and institutional calls, and other professional services performed by physicians.
(2) Services and supplies furnished “incident to” a physician's professional services.
(3) Outpatient physical and occupational therapy services.
(4) Diagnostic x-ray tests and other diagnostic tests (excluding clinical diagnostic laboratory tests).
(5) X-ray, radium, and radioactive isotope therapy, including materials and services of technicians.
(6) Antigens prepared by a physician.