Written consent means the document or documents that a qualified surface owner has signed that:
(1) Permit a coal operator to enter and commence surface mining of coal;
(2) Describe any financial or other consideration given or promised in return for the permission, including in-kind considerations;
(3) Describe any consideration given in terms of type or method of operation or reclamation for the area;
(4) Contain any supplemental or related contracts between the surface owner and any other person who is a party to the permission; and
(5) Contain a full and accurate description of the area covered by the permission.