General wage determinations.

General wage determinations. If there is a general wage determination on the WDOL website applicable to the project, the agency may use it without notifying the Department of Labor. When necessary, a request for a general wage determination may be made by submitting Standard Form (SF) 308, Request for Determination and Response to Request, to the Administrator, Wage and Hour Division, Attention: Branch of Construction Contract Wage Determinations, 200 Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20210.


48 CFR § 22.404-3

Scoping language

Is this correct? or