(1) The safety zone is open to all persons and vessels for transitory use.
(2) Persons and vessels operating within the safety zone may not anchor or otherwise loiter within the safety zone.
(3) Vessel operators desiring to anchor or otherwise loiter within the safety zone must contact Sector San Francisco Vessel Traffic Service at (415) 556-2760 or VHF Channel 14 to obtain permission.
(4) All persons and vessels transiting through or operating within the safety zone must comply with all directions given to them by the COTP or a designated representative.
(5) The public can contact Sector San Francisco Bay at (415) 399-3530 to obtain information concerning enforcement of this rule.