Certificate detail, with respect to certificated securities, includes, at a minimum, all of the following, and with respect to uncertificated securities, includes items (2) through (8):
(1) The certificate number.
(2) The number of shares for equity securities or the principal dollar amount for debt securities;
(3) The securityholder's registration;
(4) The address of the registered securityholder;
(5) The issue date of the security;
(6) The cancellation date of the security;
(7) In the case of redeemable securities of investment companies, an appropriate description of each debit and credit (i.e., designation indicating purchase, redemption, or transfer); and
(8) Any other identifying information about securities and securityholders the transfer agent reasonably deems essential to its recordkeeping system for the efficient and effective research of record differences.