School building means:
(1) Any structure suitable for use as a classroom, including a school facility such as a laboratory, library, school eating facility, or facility used for the preparation of food.
(2) Any gymnasium or other facility which is specially designed for athletic or recreational activities for an academic course in physical education.
(3) Any other facility used for the instruction or housing of students or for the administration of educational or research programs.
(4) Any maintenance, storage, or utility facility, including any hallway, essential to the operation of any facility described in this definition of “school building” under paragraphs (1), (2), or (3).
(5) Any portico or covered exterior hallway or walkway.
(6) Any exterior portion of a mechanical system used to condition interior space.