Comprehensive risk contract
Comprehensive risk contract means a risk contract between the State and an MCO that covers comprehensive services, that is, inpatient hospital services and any of the following services, or any three or more of the following services:
(1) Outpatient hospital services.
(2) Rural health clinic services.
(3) Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) services.
(4) Other laboratory and X-ray services.
(5) Nursing facility (NF) services.
(6) Early and periodic screening, diagnostic, and treatment (EPSDT) services.
(7) Family planning services.
(8) Physician services.
(9) Home health services.
42 CFR § 457.10
For purposes of this part the following definitions apply: