Advanced biofuel. Fuel derived from Renewable Biomass, other than corn kernel starch, to include:
(1) Biofuel derived from cellulose, hemicellulose, or lignin;
(2) Biofuel derived from sugar and starch (other than ethanol derived from corn kernel starch);
(3) Biofuel derived from waste material, including crop residue, other vegetative waste material, animal waste, food waste, and yard waste;
(4) Diesel-equivalent fuel derived from Renewable Biomass, including vegetable oil and animal fat;
(5) Biogas (including landfill gas and sewage waste treatment gas) produced through the conversion of organic matter from Renewable Biomass;
(6) Butanol or other alcohols produced through the conversion of organic matter from Renewable Biomass; and
(7) Other fuel derived from cellulosic biomass.
7 CFR § 4279.202
Terms used in this subpart are defined in this section. Terms used in this subpart that have the same meaning as the terms defined in this section have been capitalized in this subpart.