Prohibited source means any person who:
(1) Is seeking official action by the employee's agency;
(2) Does business or seeks to do business with the employee's agency;
(3) Conducts activities regulated by the employee's agency;
(4) Has interests that may be substantially affected by the performance or nonperformance of the employee's official duties; or
(5) Is an organization a majority of whose members are described in paragraphs (d)(1) through (4) of this section.
5 CFR § 2635.203
For purposes of this subpart, the following definitions apply: