Health care provider.
Health care provider. A health care provider is any:
(1) Post-secondary educational institution offering health care instruction, including a teaching hospital or medical school;
(2) Community health center or health center providing health care to migrants;
(3) Local health department or agency;
(4) Community mental health center;
(5) Not-for-profit hospital;
(6) Rural health clinic;
(7) Skilled nursing facility (as defined in section 395i-3(a) of Title 42); or a
(8) Consortium of health care providers consisting of one or more entities described in paragraphs (b)(1) through (7) in this section.
47 CFR § 54.600
As used in this subpart, the following terms shall be defined as follows: