Eligible Individual means a former United States Government astronaut, including a member of the Uniformed Services, or a former payload specialist who has flown in space, as defined in the TREAT Astronauts Act. The following individuals are specifically excluded from eligible individuals:
(1) Astronauts of other United States Government agencies;
(2) Employees of commercial spaceflight companies who were never employed by NASA nor a member of the Uniformed Services assigned to NASA;
(3) International partner astronauts;
(4) Employees of foreign governments;
(5) Private individuals or tourists who have flown in space; and
(6) Former astronauts, including members of the Uniformed Services, and former payload specialists who have not flown in space.