Qualified refers to an RPL registrant who:
(1) Meets OPM-established or -approved qualification standards and requirements for the position, including minimum educational requirements, and agency-established selective factors (as this term is used in OPM's “Operating Manual: Qualification Standards for General Schedule Positions”);
(2) Will not cause an undue interruption, as defined in § 351.203 of this chapter, that would prevent the completion of required work by the registrant 90 days after the registrant is placed in the position;
(3) Is physically qualified, with or without reasonable accommodation, to perform the duties of the position;
(4) Meets any special OPM-approved qualifying conditions for the position; and
(5) Meets any other applicable requirements for competitive service appointment.