Storage vessel means a tank or other vessel that is used to store organic liquids that contain one or more HAP and that has been assigned, according to the procedures in 63.1360 or (g), to a PAI process unit that is subject to this subpart MMM. The following are not considered storage vessels for the purposes of this subpart:
(1) Vessels permanently attached to motor vehicles such as trucks, railcars, barges, or ships;
(2) Pressure vessels designed to operate in excess of 204.9 kilopascals and without emissions to the atmosphere;
(3) Vessels storing material that contains no organic HAP or contains organic HAP only as impurities;
(4) Wastewater storage tanks;
(5) Process tanks; and
(6) Nonwastewater waste tanks.
40 CFR § 63.1361
Terms used in this subpart are defined in the CAA, in subpart A of this part, or in this section. If the same term is defined in subpart A of this part and in this section, it shall have the meaning given in this section for the purposes of this subpart MMM.