Competitive bids. Include the following, with appropriate modifications to suit the particular case, if the securities to be registered are to be offered at competitive bidding:
(e) Incorporated annual and quarterly reports. Include the following if the registration statement specifically incorporates by reference (other than by indirect incorporation by reference through a Form 10-K (§ 249.310 of this chapter) report) in the prospectus all or any part of the annual report to security holders meeting the requirements of Rule 14a-3 or Rule 14c-3 under the Exchange Act (§ 240.14a-3 or § 240.14c-3 of this chapter):
(f) Equity offerings of nonreporting registrants. Include the following if equity securities of a registrant that prior to the offering had no obligation to file reports with the Commission pursuant to section 13(a) or 15(d) of the Exchange Act are being registered for sale in an underwritten offering:
(g) Registration on Form S-4 or F-4 of securities offered for resale. Include the following if the securities are being registered on Form S-4 or F-4 (§ 239.25, or 34 of this chapter) in connection with a transaction specified in paragraph (a) of Rule 145 (§ 230.145 of this chapter).
(1) The undersigned registrant hereby undertakes as follows: That prior to any public reoffering of the securities registered hereunder through use of a prospectus which is a part of this registration statement, by any person or party who is deemed to be an underwriter within the meaning of Rule 145(c), the issuer undertakes that such reoffering prospectus will contain the information called for by the applicable registration form with respect to reofferings by persons who may be deemed underwriters, in addition to the information called for by the other Items of the applicable form.
(2) The registrant undertakes that every prospectus (i) that is filed pursuant to paragraph (h)(1) immediately preceding, or (ii) that purports to meet the requirements of section 10(a)(3) of the Act and is used in connection with an offering of securities subject to Rule 415 (§ 230.415 of this chapter), will be filed as a part of an amendment to the registration statement and will not be used until such amendment is effective, and that, for purposes of determining any liability under the Securities Act of 1933, each such post-effective amendment shall be deemed to be a new registration statement relating to the securities offered therein, and the offering of such securities at that time shall be deemed to be the initial bona fide offering thereof.
(h) Request for acceleration of effective date or filing of registration statement becoming effective upon filing. Include the following if acceleration is requested of the effective date of the registration statement pursuant to Rule 461 under the Securities Act (§ 230.461 of this chapter), if a Form S-3 or Form F-3 will become effective upon filing with the Commission pursuant to Rule 462 (e) or (f) under the Securities Act (§ 230.462 (e) or (f) of this chapter), or if the registration statement is filed on Form S-8, and:
(1) Any provision or arrangement exists whereby the registrant may indemnify a director, officer or controlling person of the registrant against liabilities arising under the Securities Act, or
(2) The underwriting agreement contains a provision whereby the registrant indemnifies the underwriter or controlling persons of the underwriter against such liabilities and a director, officer or controlling person of the registrant is such an underwriter or controlling person thereof or a member of any firm which is such an underwriter, and
(3) The benefits of such indemnification are not waived by such persons:
(i) Include the following in a registration statement permitted by Rule 430A under the Securities Act of 1933 (§ 230.430A of this chapter):
(1) For purposes of determining any liability under the Securities Act of 1933, the information omitted from the form of prospectus filed as part of this registration statement in reliance upon Rule 430A and contained in a form of prospectus filed by the registrant pursuant to Rule 424(b) (1) or (4) or 497(h) under the Securities Act shall be deemed to be part of this registration statement as of the time it was declared effective.
(2) For the purpose of determining any liability under the Securities Act of 1933, each post-effective amendment that contains a form of prospectus shall be deemed to be a new registration statement relating to the securities offered therein, and the offering of such securities at that time shall be deemed to be the initial bona fide offering thereof.
(j) Qualification of trust indentures under the Trust Indenture Act of 1939 for delayed offerings. Include the following if the registrant intends to rely on section 305(b)(2) of the Trust Indenture Act of 1939 for determining the eligibility of the trustee under indentures for securities to be issued, offered, or sold on a delayed basis by or on behalf of the registrant:
(k) Filings regarding asset-backed securities incorporating by reference subsequent Exchange Act documents by third parties. Include the following if the registration statement incorporates by reference any Exchange Act document filed subsequent to the effective date of the registration statement pursuant to Item 1100(c) of Regulation AB (§ 229.1100(c)):