Health plan means, for purposes of this part, a plan, program or organization that provides health benefits, whether directly, through insurance, reimbursement or otherwise, and includes but is not limited to:
(1) A policy of health insurance;
(2) A contract of a service benefit organization;
(3) A membership agreement with a health maintenance organization or other prepaid health plan;
(4) A plan, program, agreement, or other mechanism established, maintained, or made available by a self-insured employer or group of self-insured employers, a health care practitioner, provider, or supplier group, third-party administrator, integrated health care delivery system, employee welfare association, public service group or organization or professional association;
(5) An insurance company, insurance service, or insurance organization that is licensed to engage in the business of selling health care insurance in a state and which is subject to state law which regulates health insurance; and
(6) An organization that provides benefit plans whose coverage is limited to outpatient prescription drugs.