Government ethics laws and regulations
Government ethics laws and regulations include, among other applicable authorities, the provisions related to government ethics or financial disclosure of the following authorities:
(1) Chapter 11 of title 18 of the United States Code;
(2) The Ethics in Government Act of 1978 (Pub. L. 95-521, as amended);
(3) The Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge Act of 2012 (STOCK Act) (Pub. L. 112-105, as amended);
(4) Executive Order 12674 (Apr. 12, 1989) as amended by Executive Order 12731 (Oct. 17, 1990); and
(5) Subchapter B of this chapter.