You're about to help a lot of people.
Every dollar donated to the LII brings free law to 20 people. But there's more to it than that. Your impact is magnified by hundreds of people who use free law to help others. LII users include
- more than 90 cancer research centers
- hundreds of agencies that help children and youth both in the US and abroad
- programs like Tax-Aide, that helps thousands of senior citizens with their income taxes
Please give generously.
All gifts are tax-deductible. We do not furnish personal information to others under any circumstances.
Other ways to donate & help
Prefer to send a check?
Mail your gift, with a check payable to Legal Information Institute, to:
Cornell UniversityPrint form
Pittsburgh, PA 15251-2623
- Tell us why you donate.
- Sponsor one or more of our pages.
- Join the Lawyer Directory.
- Write for Wex.
- Become an LII fan on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter.
The LII helps people help people.
Our donors say:
I am a licensed attorney and I do pro bono work when I can. Recently I signed up to take an immigration case. I used a manual from the Immigrant Legal Resources Center and the LII to learn about federal immigration law. When I had to look up specific provisions in the INA for my case, I used the LII. I am thankful that I can rely on the LII for accurate and up to date legal information—otherwise, I might not be able to take these cases.