You're about to help a lot of people.
Every dollar donated to the LII brings free law to 20 people. But there's more to it than that. Your impact is magnified by hundreds of people who use free law to help others. LII users include
- more than 90 cancer research centers
- hundreds of agencies that help children and youth both in the US and abroad
- programs like Tax-Aide, that helps thousands of senior citizens with their income taxes
Please give generously.
All gifts are tax-deductible. We do not furnish personal information to others under any circumstances.
Other ways to donate & help
Prefer to send a check?
Mail your gift, with a check payable to Legal Information Institute, to:
Cornell UniversityPrint form
P.O. Box 25842
Lehigh Valley, PA 18003-9692
- Tell us why you donate.
- Sponsor one or more of our pages.
- Join the Lawyer Directory.
- Write for Wex.
- Become an LII fan on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter.
The LII makes the law accessible for lawyers too!
Our donors say:
I've been a solo practitioner for eight years and need access to free, reliable, easily searchable cases, statutes, regulations, etc. You perform a valuable service by providing LII at no charge. The huge legal information service providers keep buying up the reasonably-priced, good, innovative small service providers - and then increase the fees for access. Please keep LII free for all of us.