Ala. Admin. Code r. 335-10-1-.11 - Certificate Expiration And Renewal
(1) Certificates issued under Rule 335-10-1-.05, or 335-10-1-.06 shall remain in effect three years unless revoked or suspended by the Director as provided in Rule 335-10-1-.12.
(2) A complete application for certificate renewal must be received by the Department at least thirty days prior to the expiration date of the certificate sought to be renewed. Failure to submit an application for certificate renewal as provided in this paragraph may result in a lapse of an operator's certification and may make it unlawful for such operator to continue to operate a water treatment plant, water distribution system, wastewater treatment plant, or public wastewater collection system until a renewal certificate is issued.
(3) Operators who fail to submit a renewal application 30 calendar days prior to certificate expiration date must file a late application and pay a late fee in addition to the certification fee. All late applications must be received by the Department within 180 calendar days of the certificate expiration date. If renewed late, the new certificate will become effective on the date processed by the Department, with an expiration date of three years after the expiration date of the previous certificate. During the period of time between the expiration of the previous certificate, and the effective date of the new certificate, the operator may not practice as a certified operator.
(4) An application for certificate renewal shall be on a form prescribed by the Department. An application shall not be complete without payment of fees required by Rule 335-1-6-.06.
(5) The Director may deny an application for cause, including violations of this Chapter.
Authors: Joe Alan Power, Aubrey White
Statutory Authority: Code of Ala. 1975, §§ 22-22A-5, 22-22A-6, 22-22A-8, 22-25-11, 22-25-13.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.