Ala. Admin. Code r. 335-11-1-.16 - Project Initiation
(1) The recipient shall expeditiously initiate and complete the project in accordance with the project schedule contained in the assistance agreement.
(2) The recipient shall not advertise any contract until written notice of acceptance of project plans and specifications has been issued by the Department.
(3) Once bids for project initiation are received, the recipient must be issued approval to award by the Department prior to awarding any agreements or sub-agreement(s).
(4) The recipient and the contractor to whom the sub-agreement(s) has been awarded shall attend a preconstruction conference with Department personnel prior to the issuance of a notice to proceed by the recipient.
(5) The recipient shall award the sub-agreement(s) and issue notice(s) to proceed no later than the deadlines established by the assistance agreement.
Authors: Aubrey H. White III, Kris Berry
Statutory Authority: Code of Ala. 1975, §§ 22-34-1, 22-34-2, 22-34-3.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.