LII note: the content on this page may be incomplete; this message will be removed as soon as we are able to fully verify the accuracy of the content.
Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 6, March 31, 2022
The officers of the Board of Control shall consist of the chairman and vice chairman.
The chairman shall be Governor ex officio.
1. The chairman shall preside at all meetings of the Board of Control;
2. The chairman shall appoint all committees and he may assign to members of the Board of Control such special responsibilities as may from time to time be necessary;
3. The chairman shall sign for the Board of Control such documents as may require such signature.
The vice chairman shall be elected every two years at the regular spring meeting of the Board of Control.
1. The term of the vice chairman shall be for two years;
2. Should the office become vacant for any reason, the Board of Control shall elect a replacement to serve in the office until the next regularly scheduled election;
3. In the absence of the chairman, the vice chairman shall preside at meetings and perform those duties usually performed by the chairman.
If neither the chairman nor the vice chairman is present, the quorum shall elect a chairman for that meeting.
Author William T. Stephens, General Counsel, RSA.
Ala. Admin. Code r. 800-2-3-.01
Filed September 30, 1982; effective October 1, 1982.
Code of Ala. 1975, § 36-27-23(g).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.