Chapter 100-X-5 - PRACTICE REQUIREMENTS
- § 100-X-5-.01 - Regulation Of Practice
- § 100-X-5-.02 - Use Of The Title "Intern-Architect"
- § 100-X-5-.03 - The Architect's Seal
- § 100-X-5-.04 - Remediation Of Unsealed Or Improperly Sealed Documents
- § 100-X-5-.05 - Successor Architect
- § 100-X-5-.06 - Construction Administration
- § 100-X-5-.07 - Construction Administration For Exempt Projects
- § 100-X-5-.08 - Prototypical Documents
- § 100-X-5-.09 - Design-Build
- § 100-X-5-.10 - Design-Build
- § 100-X-5-.11 - Branch Offices
- § 100-X-5-.12 - Branch Offices
- § 100-X-5-.13 - Pro Bono Architectural Services
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.