Chapter 105-X-1 - AID TO FAIRS STANDARDS AND CRITERIA FOR JUDGING FAIRS
- § 105-X-1-.01 - Purpose
- § 105-X-1-.02 - Categories To Be Judged
- § 105-X-1-.03 - Report Required Of Fair Officials
- § 105-X-1-.04 - Exhibits Entitled To State Aid
- § 105-X-1-.05 - Classes Of Exhibits Not Allowed State Aid
- § 105-X-1-.06 - Responsibilities Of The Fair
- § 105-X-1-.07 - Fair Evaluation And Merit Awards
- § 105-X-1-.08 - Review Procedure
- § 105-X-1-.09 - Divisions Of Fairs
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.