Chapter 30-X-4 - EXAMINATIONS, QUALIFICATIONS OF CANDIDATES, APPLICATIONS, PASSING GRADES, CONDITIONED SUBJECTS, TRANSFER OF CREDITS, ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATES
- § 30-X-4-.01 - Examinations
- § 30-X-4-.02 - Qualifications Of Candidates For Certified Public Accountant Examination
- § 30-X-4-.03 - Applications For Examination, Reexamination, And Reciprocal Certificate
- § 30-X-4-.04 - Passing Grade, Conditioned Subjects, Reexamination, Reapplication
- § 30-X-4-.05 - Transfer Of Credits
- § 30-X-4-.06 - Issuance Of Certified Public Accountant Certificates
- § 30-X-4-.07 - Application And Examination Fees
- § 30-X-4-.08 - Cheating
- § 30-X-4-.09 - Security And Irregularities
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.