Chapter 350-X-1 - CERTIFICATION OF STATE FARMERS MARKETS
- § 350-X-1-.01 - Purpose
- § 350-X-1-.02 - Definitions
- § 350-X-1-.03 - Producer Certification Procedures
- § 350-X-1-.04 - Certification Requirements Of A Certified Farmers Market
- § 350-X-1-.05 - Criteria And Rules For A Certified Farmers Market
- § 350-X-1-.06 - Issuance Of Certificates
- § 350-X-1-.07 - Fee Schedule
- § 350-X-1-.08 - Compliance Requirements For The Operator Of A Certified Farmers Market
- § 350-X-1-.09 - Applicability Of Rules And Regulations Regarding Farmers Market Nutrition Programs
- § 350-X-1-.10 - Penalties
- § 350-X-1-.11 - Appeals
- Appendix A - Form
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.