Chapter 540-X-16 - THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE OR OSTEOPATHY ACROSS STATE LINES
- § 540-X-16-.01 - Authority
- § 540-X-16-.02 - Definitions
- § 540-X-16-.03 - License Requirement
- § 540-X-16-.04 - Qualifications For A Certificate Of Qualification For A Special Purpose License
- § 540-X-16-.05 - Issuance Of Certificate Of Qualification, Transmittal To Medical Licensure Commission
- § 540-X-16-.06 - Appeal From Denial Of Application For Certificate Of Qualification For Special Purpose License
- § 540-X-16-.07 - Effect Of Special Purpose License
- Appendix A - APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATE OF QUALIFICATION FOR A SPECIAL PURPOSE LICENSE TO PRACTICE MEDICINE OR OSTEOPATHY, version 8
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.