Chapter 540-X-17 - GUIDELINES AND STANDARDS FOR THE UTILIZATION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES FOR WEIGHT REDUCTION
- § 540-X-17-.01 - Preamble
- § 540-X-17-.02 - Schedule II Controlled Substances
- § 540-X-17-.03 - Schedule III, IV And V Controlled Substances
- § 540-X-17-.04 - Initial Requirements
- § 540-X-17-.05 - Continued Use Of A Controlled Substance For The Purpose Of Weight Reduction Or Treatment Of Obesity
- § 540-X-17-.06 - Medical Records
- § 540-X-17-.07 - Conditions Warranting Discontinuance Of A Controlled Substance
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.