Chapter 540-X-22 - Joint Rules of the Alabama Board of Medical Examiners and Medical Licensure Commission of Alabama Concerning the Interstate Medical Licensure Compact
- § 540-X-22-.01 - Member State
- § 540-X-22-.02 - Definitions
- § 540-X-22-.03 - Interstate Compact Expedited License
- § 540-X-22-.04 - Letter Of Qualification, Alabama Principal State Of License
- § 540-X-22-.05 - Appeal Of Letter Of Qualification Denying Eligibility
- § 540-X-22-.06 - Issuance Of Expedited License
- § 540-X-22-.07 - Renewal
- § 540-X-22-.08 - Fees
- § 540-X-22-.09 - Discipline And Reinstatement
- § 540-X-22-.10 - Interstate Medical Licensure Compact Commission Rules
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.