Chapter 540-X-4 - CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES CERTIFICATE
- § 540-X-4-.01 - Registration For Alabama Controlled Substances Certificate
- § 540-X-4-.02 - Application For An Alabama Controlled Substances Certificate
- § 540-X-4-.03 - Renewal Of An Alabama Controlled Substances Certificate
- § 540-X-4-.04 - Regulation Governing Maintenance Of Records And Inventories
- § 540-X-4-.05 - Registration Of Dispensing Physicians And Osteopaths
- § 540-X-4-.06 - Controlled Substances Prescription Guidelines For Physicians
- § 540-X-4-.07 - Emergency Prescription Refill
- § 540-X-4-.08 - Requirements For The Use Of Controlled Substances For The Treatment Of Pain
- § 540-X-4-.09 - Risk And Abuse Mitigation Strategies
- Appendix A - APPLICATION FOR CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, version 3
- Appendix B - Alabama Controlled Substances Certificate Registration Renewal, version 3
- Appendix C - Dispensing Physician Registration Form, version 2
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.