Chapter 540-X-9 - MISCELLANEOUS
- § 540-X-9-.01 - Professional Corporations Formed By Physicians Or Osteopaths
- § 540-X-9-.02 - Therapeutic Research Program
- § 540-X-9-.03 - Repeal Of Existing Regulations
- § 540-X-9-.04 - Gender Reference
- § 540-X-9-.05 - Special Purpose Examination (SPEX)
- § 540-X-9-.06 - Limited Liability Companies Formed By Physicians Or Osteopaths
- § 540-X-9-.07 - Position Statement Of The Alabama Board Of Medical Examiners Concerning The Physician-Patient Relationship
- § 540-X-9-.08 - Sexual Misconduct In The Practice Of Medicine: A Joint Statement Of Policy And Guidelines By The State Board Of Medical Examiners And The Medical Licensure Commission
- § 540-X-9-.09 - Professional Registered Limited Liability Partnerships Formed By Physicians Or Osteopaths
- § 540-X-9-.10 - Joint Rules of the State Board of Medical Examiners and Medical Licensure Commission for Medical Records Management
- § 540-X-9-.11 - Contact with Patients before Prescribing
- § 540-X-9-.12 - Confidentiality Of Records
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.