Chapter 610-X-13 - VOLUNTARY DISCIPLINARY ALTERNATIVE PROGRAM
- § 610-X-13-.01 - Definitions
- § 610-X-13-.02 - Criteria For Eligibility
- § 610-X-13-.03 - Requirements For Participation In Program
- § 610-X-13-.04 - Board Recognized Substance Use Disorder Treatment Providers
- § 610-X-13-.05 - Causes for Denial of Admission to VDAP
- § 610-X-13-.06 - Causes For Termination From The Program
- § 610-X-13-.07 - Confidentiality Of Records
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.