Chapter 610-X-8 - DISCIPLINARY ACTION
- § 610-X-8-.01 - Definitions
- § 610-X-8-.02 - Grounds For Discipline Or Denial Of An Initial License Or Certificate Of Qualification
- § 610-X-8-.03 - Grounds For Discipline Of, Denial Of Renewal Of, Or Denial Of Reinstatement Of A License, Multistate Licensure Privilege, Or Certificate Of Qualification
- § 610-X-8-.04 - Investigation
- § 610-X-8-.05 - Board Action Following Investigation
- § 610-X-8-.06 - Administrative Procedure Act
- § 610-X-8-.07 - Formal Disposition Of Contested Cases
- § 610-X-8-.08 - Informal Disposition Of Contested Cases
- § 610-X-8-.09 - Decisions Of The Board
- § 610-X-8-.10 - Application Following Denial Of Licensure
- § 610-X-8-.11 - Reinstatement of a Revoked License, Multistate Licensure Privilege, or Certificate of Qualification to Engage in Advanced Practice Nursing
- § 610-X-8-.12 - Reinstatement Of A Board Lapsed License Or Certificate Of Qualification
- § 610-X-8-.13 - Non-disciplinary Administrative Penalties
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.