Chapter 670-X-8 - PAY PLAN AND PAY ADMINISTRATION
- § 670-X-8-.01 - Authorities And Responsibilities
- § 670-X-8-.02 - Salary Rates Upon Initial Appointment
- § 670-X-8-.03 - Salary Rate Upon Promotion
- § 670-X-8-.04 - Performance Salary Advances
- § 670-X-8-.05 - Salary Rate Upon Return To Work After Resignation
- § 670-X-8-.06 - Salary Rate Of Incumbents In A Class Reassigned To A Higher Salary Range
- § 670-X-8-.07 - Salary Rate Of Incumbent Of A Position Reallocated To A Class Of Positions Assigned To A Higher Salary Range
- § 670-X-8-.08 - Salary Rate Upon Demotion
- § 670-X-8-.09 - Salary Reduction Within Range
- § 670-X-8-.10 - Limitations On Available Funds
- § 670-X-8-.11 - Prohibition Of Raise
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.