Chapter 741-X-6 - DISCIPLINARY ACTION
- § 741-X-6-.01 - Definitions
- § 741-X-6-.02 - Grounds For Denial Of A License
- § 741-X-6-.03 - Grounds For Discipline Of A License Or Denial Of Renewal Or Reinstatement
- § 741-X-6-.04 - Investigation
- § 741-X-6-.05 - Board Action Following An Investigation
- § 741-X-6-.06 - Administrative Procedure Act
- § 741-X-6-.07 - Final Disposition Of Contested Cases
- § 741-X-6-.08 - Informal Disposition Of Contested Cases
- § 741-X-6-.09 - Decisions Of The Board
- § 741-X-6-.10 - Application Following Denial Of Licensure
- § 741-X-6-.11 - Reinstatement Of A Revoked License
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.