Chapter 880-X-8J - SURFACE COAL MINING AND RECLAMATION OPERATIONS PERMITS AND COAL EXPLORATION REQUIREMENTS FOR PERMITS FOR SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF MINING
- § 880-X-8J-.01 - Scope
- § 880-X-8J-.02 - Objective
- § 880-X-8J-.03 - Reclamation Of Abandoned Lands Within New Permits
- § 880-X-8J-.04 - Experimental Practices Mining
- § 880-X-8J-.05 - Mountaintop Removal Mining
- § 880-X-8J-.06 - Steep Slope Mining
- § 880-X-8J-.07 - Permits Incorporating Variances From Approximate Original Contour Restoration Requirements For Steep Slope Mining
- § 880-X-8J-.08 - Soils And Prime Farmlands
- § 880-X-8J-.09 - Variances For Delay In Contemporaneous Reclamation Requirements In Combined Surface And Underground Mining Operations
- § 880-X-8J-.10 - Augering
- § 880-X-8J-.11 - Coal Processing Plants And Their Support Facilities Not Located Within The Permit Area Of A Specified Mine
- § 880-X-8J-.12 - In Situ Processing Activities
- § 880-X-8J-.13 - Lands Eligible For Remining
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.