11 AAC 40.050 - Application for new registration,
(a) An applicant for registration in the Alaska Industrial Hemp Pilot Program must file an application on a form that the division prescribes.
(b) An application for a new industrial hemp registration must include
(1) the full legal name of the applicant; if the applicant is a business entity, the application must contain
(A) the name of the business entity, including its designation as corporation, partnership, association, limited liability company, or other permissible business formation;
(B) the names of its officers, members, and partners, as applicable;
(C) proof that the business entity is authorized by and in good standing with the state, and other jurisdictions, as applicable; and
(D) documentation validating the authority of the signatory to bind the entity;
(2) the business name the applicant will use for its industrial hemp operations, along with any applicable business licenses issued under AS 43.70;
(3) the physical address of the applicant;
(4) the mailing address and an electronic mailing address of the applicant; and
(5) the address, GPS coordinates, and a map of the area to be used to produce, process, or offer, with or without compensation, to a consumer industrial hemp.
(c) An application for registration in the Alaska Industrial Hemp Pilot Program must be signed by
(1) the applicant, if the applicant is an individual; or
(2) an authorized representative of a business entity, if the applicant is a business entity.
(d) Each signatory to an application for an industrial hemp registration must declare under penalty of unsworn falsification that
(1) the application is true, correct, and complete;
(2) the signatory has authority to bind the applicant; and
(3) the applicant has read and is familiar with AS 03.05.010, 03.05.076 - 03.05.100, and this chapter.
(e) The completed application and fees may be filed electronically, mailed, or hand-delivered to the division.
(f) All fees, including non-refundable application fees, registration fees, and, if applicable, industrial hemp product endorsement fees set out in 11 AAC 40.100 must be paid at the time of submittal of an application.
(g) If an applicant applies for more than one class of registration, a separate application and all required fees must be submitted for each class of registration.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.