7 AAC 40.090 - Factors of eligibility
Eligibility for assistance is based upon
(1) U.S. citizenship or resident alien status;
(2) residence in the state;
(4) residence outside certain institutions;
(5) blindness, for aid to the blind;
(6) disability, for aid to the permanently and totally disabled;
(7) financial need with respect to resources; and
(8) financial need with respect to income.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.