Article 4 - Dissemination of Criminal Justice Information
- § 13 AAC 68.300 - Procedures for requesting and disseminating information
- § 13 AAC 68.305 - Reports of criminal justice information available to the subject
- § 13 AAC 68.310 - Report of criminal history record information available to any person
- § 13 AAC 68.315 - Report of criminal history record information available to an interested person
- § 13 AAC 68.320 - Report of criminal justice information authorized by state or federal law
- § 13 AAC 68.325 - Release of criminal justice information required by a court rule or court order
- § 13 AAC 68.326 - Release of criminal justice information for the purpose of determining eligibility for a permanent fund dividend
- § 13 AAC 68.328 - Release of criminal justice information to a crime victim
- § 13 AAC 68.330 - Release of criminal justice information to a criminal justice agency
- § 13 AAC 68.335 - Release of criminal justice information to avoid imminent danger to life or extensive damage to property
- § 13 AAC 68.340 - Release of information to identify, locate, or apprehend a fugitive or wanted person, recover stolen property, or for public reporting of recent events
- § 13 AAC 68.345 - Release of information for criminal justice research
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.