Article 2 - HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL MATERIAL
- § R2-16-201 - Protecting the Identity of a Complainant or Witness
- § R2-16-202 - Expired
- § R2-16-203 - Requirement to Close Case before Violating Confidentiality
- § R2-16-204 - Expired
- § R2-16-205 - Protecting Confidential Agency Information
- § R2-16-206 - Expired
- § R2-16-207 - Expired
- § R2-16-208 - Returning a Confidential Document to a Complainant
- § R2-16-209 - Prohibition against Discussing Open Complaint Investigations
- § R2-16-210 - Summaries of Closed Cases
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.