Chapter 05 - DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
- Article 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ R4-5-101 to R4-5-109)
- Article 2 - EXAMINATION; BARBER AND INSTRUCTOR LICENSE APPLICATION (§ R4-5-201 to R4-5-204)
- Article 3 - SHOPS (§ R4-5-301 to R4-5-305)
- Article 4 - MEDICAL DIRECTION PROTOCOLS FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE TECHNICIANS (§ R4-5-401 to R4-5-411)
- Article 5 - HEARINGS (§ R4-5-501 to R4-5-502)
Current through Register Vol. 48, No. 14, April 8, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.