Chapter 18 - NATUROPATHIC PHYSICIANS MEDICAL BOARD
- Article 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ R4-18-101 to R4-18-117)
- Article 2 - LICENSES; SPECIALISTS CERTIFICATES; CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION; RENEWAL (§ R4-18-201 to R4-18-209)
- Article 3 - RESERVED
- Article 4 - APPROVAL OF SCHOOLS OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE (§ R4-18-401 to R4-18-402)
- Article 5 - NATUROPATHIC CLINICAL TRAINING AND PRECEPTORSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS (§ R4-18-501 to R4-18-504)
- Article 6 - NATUROPATHIC MEDICAL ASSISTANTS (§ R4-18-601 to R4-18-605)
- Article 7 - TIME-FRAMES FOR BOARD DECISIONS (§ R4-18-701)
- Article 8 - EXPERIMENTAL MEDICINE (§ R4-18-801 to R4-18-802)
- Article 9 - CERTIFICATE TO DISPENSE (§ R4-18-901 to R4-18-904)
Current through Register Vol. 48, No. 14, April 8, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.