Chapter 19 - BOARD OF NURSING
- Article 1 - DEFINITIONS AND TIME-FRAMES (§ R4-19-101 to R4-19-102)
- Article 2 - ARIZONA REGISTERED AND PRACTICAL NURSING PROGRAMS; REFRESHER PROGRAMS (§ R4-19-201 to R4-19-217)
- Article 3 - LICENSURE (§ R4-19-301 to R4-19-313)
- Article 4 - REGULATION (§ R4-19-401 to R4-19-405)
- Article 5 - ADVANCED PRACTICE REGISTERED NURSING (§ R4-19-501 to R4-19-516)
- Article 6 - RULES OF PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE (§ R4-19-601 to R4-19-615)
- Article 7 - PUBLIC PARTICIPATION PROCEDURES (§ R4-19-701 to R4-19-706)
- Article 8 - CERTIFIED AND LICENSED NURSING ASSISTANTS AND CERTIFIED MEDICATION ASSISTANTS (§ R4-19-801 to R4-19-815)
- Article 9 - LICENSED HEALTH AIDE (§ R4-19-901 to R4-19-904)
Current through Register Vol. 48, No. 14, April 8, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.