Article 2 - LICENSING
- § R4-22-201 - Application Required
- § R4-22-202 - Determining Qualification for Licensure
- § R4-22-203 - Examination; Practice Equivalency to an Examination
- § R4-22-204 - License Issuance; Effective Date of License
- § R4-22-205 - License Renewal
- § R4-22-206 - Procedure for Application to Reenter Practice
- § R4-22-207 - Continuing Medical Education; Waiver; Extension of Time to Complete
- § R4-22-208 - Reserved
- § R4-22-209 - Reserved
- § R4-22-210 - Reserved
- § R4-22-211 - Reserved
- § R4-22-212 - Confidential Program for Treatment and Rehabilitation of Impaired Osteopathic Physicians
- Table 1 - Time-frames (in days), version 18
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.